- Home page
- News & Events
- Business Opportunities & Directory
- Business Associations
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- About us
- Contact us
- Useful links
VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS NETWORKING WEBINAR ON LOGISTICS 202110/16/2021 4:15:02 AM
In November, 2021, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Viet Nam will organize a B2B matching webinar on logistics in Viet Nam.
Vietnam’s logistics industry has been strengthened by rising manufacturing, and the enlargement of e-commerce. Moreover, the rapid increase in import-export activities recently has boosted the demand for expansion in logistic services.
To promote cooperation between logistics, carriers and interested parties, a webinar will be held by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Viet Nam. US business and interested parties are encouraged to participate virtually to meet with Vietnamese logistic enterprises. Admission is free.
Date: 03rd – 04th November 2021
Time: flexible according to US business request
Registration for B2B meeting: https://forms.gle/Hh7JHhLhMjpFZ7DL6
Plenary sesstion will be organized on 04th November 2021 (9.00 am - 10.30 am).
Link for Plenary sesstion: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83788688647?pwd=T295TVpFN1BCMVlyWS9ucGlRaWU4QT09
For further information, please feel free to contact:
VIETNAM TRADE OFFICE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1730 M Street, N.W., # 501; Washington D.C., 20036
Tel: (202) 463-9426 (Mrs. Tran Ngoc Diep)/ (202) 804-4429 (Mr. Pham Quang Huy)
VIETNAM TRADE PROMOTION AGENCY
20 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Tel: +84 90441375 (Ms. Bui Thu Thuy)
(Source: MOIT)Older news
- TRADE MATCHING PROGRAM BETWEEN SUPPLIERS OF POTENTIAL EXPORTING PRODUCTS OF THE CENTRAL – WESTERN HIGHLANDS AND EXPORTING ENTERPRISES AND TRADE PROMOTION ORGANIZATIONS
- Viet Nam Furniture Matching Week 2022
- VIETNAM - U.S. ONLINE CONFERENCE AND BUSINESS MATCHING TRADE PROMOTION IN FURNITURE INDUSTRY
- VIET NAM – U.S. TRADE FORUM 2021
- Consultative webinar to promote imports and exports between Vietnam and US markets
- VIRTUAL BUSINESS MATCHING FOR SEAFOOD BUSSINESSES