- Home page
- News & Events
- Business Opportunities & Directory
- Business Associations
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- About us
- Contact us
- Useful links
- Trade & Investment Update
4/4/2021 3:03:37 AM
VGP – As of March 20, foreign direct investment capital inflows to Viet Nam increased by 18.5% to US$10.13 billion, according to Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) under the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
- Upcoming events
6/4/2020 10:32:33 PM
We are excited to personally invite you to the exclusive Back 2 Business – Virtual B2B Auto Expo (https://live.eventtia.com/en/back-2-business-virtual-auto-expo) June 29 - July 17, 2020. The U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City is offering FREE virtual matchmaking meetings with U.S. Automotive Manufacturers and U.S. Automotive Suppliers. We are using a secured online matchmaking platform, Eventtia, to enable you to schedule your priority B2B meetings. These meetings will be done virtually over your desktop during mutually agreed upon pre-scheduled meeting times.
- US - Vietnam virtual business opportunities
- Vietnam – Asia’s “New star” of furniture industry
- HortEx Vietnam; Unique B2B platform for the Horticulture and Floriculture sector in Vietnam!
- Vietnam Pavilion at Las Vegas Market Summer Show 2019
- Vietnamese seafood exporters keep joining The 2019 Seafood Expo North America (Boston Seafood Show)
- Vietnam today
7/21/2020 12:15:39 AM
While its economy has suffered a significant blow due to weakened demand and reduced trade, the effective containment strategy should allow for a quicker rebound.