- Home page
- News & Events
- Country of Vietnam
- Enterprise Directory
- Business Associations
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- About us
- Contact us
- Useful links
- Trade & Investment Update
3/23/2020 8:49:45 PM
Foreign-owned enterprises (FOEs) and representative offices (ROs) are obligated to have their annual statements audited. Investors should be aware that FOEs and ROs have different audit and compliance requirements. The government aims to replace the Vietnamese Accounting Standards and adopt the International Financial Reporting Standards by 2025.
- Upcoming events
4/20/2020 8:53:17 PM
In the context of global Convid-19 pandemic, in order to US and Vietnam enterprises, the Trade Office (Embassy of Vietnam in the US) is facilitating virtual meetings and/or business-match connections between businesses from the US and Vietnam.
- Vietnam – Asia’s “New star” of furniture industry
- HortEx Vietnam; Unique B2B platform for the Horticulture and Floriculture sector in Vietnam!
- Vietnam Pavilion at Las Vegas Market Summer Show 2019
- Vietnamese seafood exporters keep joining The 2019 Seafood Expo North America (Boston Seafood Show)
- Visit VIFA-EXPO 2019 and discover the fascination of Vietnam's Furniture and Handicraft
- Vietnam today
3/23/2020 8:54:09 PM
The Vietnamese government is planning to issue incentives in the form of tax breaks, delayed tax payments, and land-use fees for businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. Vietnam’s central bank, the State Bank of Vietnam (SVB), has already cut interest rates from February 2020. Further, the SVB has asked commercial banks in the country to lower interest rates. Investors should seek help from qualified local advisors to better understand how the upcoming and current regulations affect their business.