- Home page
- News & Events
- Business Opportunities & Directory
- Business Associations
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- About us
- Contact us
- Useful links
Webinar: Promoting Vietnam-US trade cooperation in the context of Covid-197/16/2020 1:08:36 AM
In order to support US and Vietnamese businesses in seeking business and investment opportunities, joining the global value chain, accessing quality raw materials and high-tech equipment for production, on July 15, 2020, the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Ministry of Industry and Trade) cooperated with the Trade Office, Embassy of Vietnam in the United States of America, Embassy of the United States in Vietnam and relevant agencies to organize an online webinar: Promoting Vietnam-US trade cooperation in the context of Covid-19.
Attending the Conference were representatives of Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency, Vietnam Trade Office , US Embassy in Vietnam, Vietnam Trade Promotion Center in New York and nearly 80 US and Vietnamese enterprises from different industries such as agriculture, food, machinery, textiles, energy, coal, minerals ... The main objective of the Webinar is to create chances for Vietnamese and US businesses to exchange, connect and expand their business network.
After the introduction session, Vietnamese and US businesses took turns participating in online business matching session to exchange information and seek business cooperation opportunities.
(Source: Vietnam Trade Office)Older news
- VIETNAM: FDI Inflows Reach Over US$10 Billion In Jan-Mar Period
- Vietnam Furniture Matching Week - Apr 12-19, 2021
- Vietnam Foodexpo 2020 - the first virtual edition
- Vietnam’s exports up slightly in first seven months of 2020
- New York Times: VN looks like miracle, exporting way to prosperity
- Vietnam opens door wider, resuming six international flights